Women’s Business Alliance
MISSON STATEMENT- “Providing information, interaction and resources for the development of women in business.”
VISION STATEMENT- “Connecting and empowering women in business.”
WBA is the women's networking organization within the Chamber & EDC whose purpose is to connect and empower women and the community through:
- Building meaningful relationships
- Connections and resources for business growth
- Inclusive and welcoming environment
- Personal and professional support
WBA Non-Profit Partnership
The Northwest Douglas County Chamber & EDC recognizes and appreciates that charitable nonprofit organizations in our community have unique needs that differ from for profit companies. Our organization strives to be philanthropic and give back to the community.
Each year the WBA Committee selects a nonprofit to partner with from January – December. The selected nonprofit is eligible to continue the partnership for one additional year if the WBA Committee and the nonprofit choose to do so.
Our philanthropic efforts to support local nonprofits will provide a platform to:
- Partner with nonprofit through Chamber & EDC programs and events to allow charities larger visibility
- Nonprofit will be given time at each WBA event to share updates and communicate needs with participants
- Partner with nonprofit in ways that encourage the business community/participants to participate in fundraising efforts
- Connecting nonprofits with resources available to the Chamber & EDC
Interested in serving on the WBA Committee? Contact Lynn Moffett at LMoffett@NWDouglasCounty.org
2023 Non-profit of the Year
At Backpack Society we’re raising funds and collecting food donations to serve our neighbors who need it most.
We partner with local schools to reach students in need.
Please join us by supporting our efforts to make
a measurable difference in the lives of students
and their families in our community.
Backpack Society serves Highlands Ranch,
Lone Tree, Sedalia, and Littleton.