Thank you to everyone who attended our 2020 Annual Breakfast!
We were honored to have the Douglas County Board of County Commissioners as our keynote speakers and learn more about their 2019 priorities to keep the local economy growing, and maintaining the county's reputation as a great place to live and work. View their slide presentation here.
We also handed out our Business Awards. Congratulations to our nominees and winners!
Small office/Home office (1-3 Employees)
- Columbine Property Inspections -Winner of Small Office/Home Office of the Year
- NuMed Direct Primary Care
- Shamrock Capital
- Simonson Team
- Your Castle Realty
Small Business (4-10 Employees)
- Bishops Cut and Color
- Design Health
- Highlands Family Chiropractic Center
- Image One Facility Solutions
- Impact Commercial Real Estate
- Leader One Financial The Oddo Group - Winner of Small Business of the Year!
- Three Aspens Regenerative Medicine
Medium Business (11-49 Employees)
- Christian Brothers Automotive
- M4 Roofing and Gutters
- Sterling Ranch - Winner of Medium-Sized Business of the Year!
Large Business (50+ Employees)
- Aztec Consultants
- Adolfson & Peterson
- Children's Hospital Colorado
- Ent Credit Union
- FirstBank - Winner of Large Business of the Year!
- Perry's Steakhouse & Grille
- Arapahoe Community College Foundation - Winner of Non-Profit of the Year!
- Backcountry Conservation & Education
- Advocates for Children/CASA
- Developmental Pathways
- District Attorney George Brauchler - Winner of Elected Official of the Year!
- Douglas County Commissioner Lora Thomas